понедельник, 26 августа 2013 г.

Jacque's Sunday SWEET STUFF!!!
Добавьте Happy Weekend to Everyone!!! I hope that each of you is enjoying a fantastic weekend! This has been our first day in several weeks where raindrops have not been present....and what a delight this day has been!

Again, I have put together another Jacque's Sunday SWEET STUFF and I hope you enjoy it this time and would like to have the items in your stash. I am completely out of mailing boxes and hope the ones I have ordered will arrive the first of the week....so here we go.....


15 Bunches of Mulberry Roses and Flowers
1 Set of Fiskars So Much Thanks Stamps (19 stamps)
1 Set of Inkadinkado Hearts and Love Stamps (12 stamps)
1 Fiskars Travel Stamp

The rules are the same as always!
In order to be eligible for the prize, all you need to do is leave your info with the little Blue Froggy below. I would appreciate your being one of my followers and would hope that you would share the Jacque's Sunday SWEET STUFF on your sidebar, although those are not requirements for entering the draw. If you don't have a blog, just skip over the URL request and leave your information. Remember that the closing each week is on Tuesday at midnight my time (ET). Be sure to check back on Wednesdays to see if you are the lucky winner...I will not be contacting the winner because many of you do not have email addresses listed.
Good Luck to Everyone!!!!http://jacquesmagnolias.blogspot.ru/

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий